<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38631140?origin\x3dhttps://kaiitiing-happylane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&amp;blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
OH PLEASE!

Good health
GPA>3.4
Be a Cheerful hAir ma0 =)
RANTS


memories
FLY AWAY
♥ alAn
♥Arthur
♥biE hoOn
♥Cindy
♥CvMb
♥Esther
♥felix
♥hUi jUan
♥jayEn
♥jiNg sHeng
♥kAiLin
♥pEi Juan
♥sHirley
♥siNg yEe
♥ teck sHeng
♥XiN yUan
♥yiiN hUii
♥ y0ke tIng
♥ yUli
♥ zHen jIa
♥zHeng hA0


muchthanks.
Desginer Basecodes Inspiration/Background Brushes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
heart.
:D!
Hello. My name is Kai Ting.
Give me presents on 10MARCH :D
Study @ SP.DOPT
I love my family and friends:D
Wednesday, April 04, 2007!
HandWritten on; 4/04/2007 04:46:00 PM

1A03
Yeah!!! This going to be my class for the whole of my year one.
I think I am so fortunate to be in this class due to the timetable lol
Coz my last lesson ends at 4pm.
That means that I can reach home by 515…
And indicate that I can have more time to rest after a long day in school.
hope that my timetable will be always that good
But I dun think is possible.
Hao yun will be gone one day.