<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38631140?origin\x3dhttps://kaiitiing-happylane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&amp;blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://lov-ebites.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
OH PLEASE!

Good health
GPA>3.4
Be a Cheerful hAir ma0 =)
RANTS


memories
FLY AWAY
♥ alAn
♥Arthur
♥biE hoOn
♥Cindy
♥CvMb
♥Esther
♥felix
♥hUi jUan
♥jayEn
♥jiNg sHeng
♥kAiLin
♥pEi Juan
♥sHirley
♥siNg yEe
♥ teck sHeng
♥XiN yUan
♥yiiN hUii
♥ y0ke tIng
♥ yUli
♥ zHen jIa
♥zHeng hA0


muchthanks.
Desginer Basecodes Inspiration/Background Brushes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
heart.
:D!
Hello. My name is Kai Ting.
Give me presents on 10MARCH :D
Study @ SP.DOPT
I love my family and friends:D
Friday, February 09, 2007!
HandWritten on; 2/09/2007 01:05:00 PM

08/02/07

Well, today is another sleeping day for me.
Again I woke up at 12 pm.
I think if this kind of life continues to go on, I will surely become lazier and get tired more easily.
Blah... Blah...
I watch HAPPY birthday after I had my shower.
It is a touching story.
By Louis Koo and Rene Liu.
From what I think, they are acting well in this movie,
I am so envy of Xiao mi (Rene liu) in the movie.
Imagine every year on your birthday, there is a person to call you and sing you a birthday song,
It like go on for years without failed.
But at the end, the couple is not together.


“SOMETHING IS I CARE ABOUT EVERYDAY. BUT I JUST CAN SAY IT ONCE A YEAR”

17 more hours …
How???
Can I make it?
Jc or poly?
Goona to be crazy…
Free me please…


Happy birthday LynN...